Sunday, August 12, 2018

PUPPET DOESN'T DEFINES ME

You can control a puppet
But you can't control me
Sorry to tell you, I'm not a puppet, nor string on my body
Have my own way to be me, to be who I am, and to be what I am
You can't control my hand to touch you
You can't control my feet to walk near on you
You can't control my mouth to say something to you
I can move without those strings on my body
Don't need someone to control me
I have freedom to let myself to be shown and do everything I want
You can't make me do all you want me to do

Co'z I'm not a puppet
I'm not your puppet
I'm a person, made by God
Who lives under him, not under you
He gave me special skills that no one can do
You're not the one who made me, so don't control me
Co'z I'm not a toy
Puppet doesn't defines me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intramurals 2018

Team 5, Mystical Green Python  I enjoyed the Intramural this year because it was fun, for me, it was the best Intramural I've...