Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Experience

Playing outside is not my hobby
All I want is to be indoors all the time

I don't want to join in every activities
It's just, I'm afraid that I might fall and do mistakes

But as I grow older
I want to experience new things
I want to change the old me, the old me that keeps on hiding,
hiding many secrets and talents

This time, I want to show the talents of mine that I've been hiding the whole time




Last July 27,2018, we celebrated our Nutrition Month
Many students enjoyed the program
That day, I challenged myself
I joined different activities like "catching the dragons tail"


















I joined in this game to experience new things
I joined in this game to represent our section .

We did our best as a team but we lose the game
But even though we lost, We accepted it
We learn new lesson on this game

All I can say is " IT'S FUN"









No comments:

Post a Comment

Intramurals 2018

Team 5, Mystical Green Python  I enjoyed the Intramural this year because it was fun, for me, it was the best Intramural I've...